08 March 2008

Match day in Canada has come and gone

Not much fanfare to report, just me sitting anxiously by a computer with a less than reliable internet connection watching the clock move backwards. The verdict: Toronto.

The news was followed by an explosion of sorts as I developed a 24-hour stomach bug. Thankfully, I recovered. Likely the same cannot be said for the poor women who witnessed my demise on the way to the staff picnic. My sincerest apologies to her and thanks for holding my sawar kameez and scarf out of the loo and the chunder.

4 comments:

Eh-choo mui mui. said...

HOW ARE YOU FEELING?!

well. i know all aboot loo stories.

errr.......YOU'RE COMING TO YYZ! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(more importantly, my mum is asking me for the ten millionth time if you're going to take my furniture. (GROAN))

Jen said...

Well, you'll only be one plane ride away!

Karen said...

Sorry to hear that you were sick! Hope you're feeling better now.

Congrats on match day! Glad that stress is over now. We'll finally be in the same city again!

Unknown said...

Congrats on Toronto - I miss you Dr. Jumah!!