10 January 2007

Happiness three times per day

Each night, befort I drift into blissful oblivion, I write down three things that made me happy that day. Yes, another law passed in the parliament of my mind to set things in order for the new year. Today was a particularily good day. Okay, time to spread the jubilation . . .

1. Pictures of my newest friend born to one of my oldest and dearest friends. Feliz cumpleanos!

2. A letter, yes snail mail, from the Eclectic Media Artist enclosed in a hand-made card. Possibly the funniest card I've seen in ages, the thoughtfulness, and the delight in receiving proper mail.


3. Long e-mail from old lab mate in Oz with gorgeous pictures that reminded me of a special time in my life surrounded by beautiful people (and a few cows.)




1 comment:

Karen said...

^__^

Awww...getting letters is awesome. I think Sister Mary Cecilia (aka Klementyna) is pretty much the only person who writes me letters these days.